- Monday, May 16, 2022; 12:30-2:30pm CT
- RSVP Here by May 12
Please join the UW CIPE for a free virtual simulation workshop focusing on an overview of simulation-based education and IPE experiential learning at UW Madison. This interactive workshop is suitable for faculty, staff, facilitators, preceptors, graduate students, and practitioners who have a low-medium level of experience with (inter/professional) simulation teaching and learning.
This IPE Simulation PD Opportunity is offered through our IPE Knowledge Exchange Series. The core concepts/topics covered in this virtual IPE Simulation PD Day include:
- An overview of Simulation-based Education
- Debriefing Model
- Styles of Debriefing
- Simulation-enhanced IPE
- IPE Experiential Learning at UW-Madison
- Kelly Lackie, RN, BScN MN PhD RN CCSNE, Associate Director, Simulation-based Education and Interprofessional Education, Dalhousie University
- Erica Chou, MD, Director of Medical School Interprofessional Education, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Shannon DiMarco MSHS CHSOS, Administrative Director, UW Health Emergency Education & Clinical Simulation
- Hossein Khalili, BScN, MScN, PhD, FNAP, Director, UW Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, UW-Madison
- Amanda Rogers, MD, Associate Program Director, Pediatric Residency Training Program, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin
There are limited spots available, please RSVP by May 12, 2022.