UW CIPE is pleased to announce the call for the 2022-2023 UW IPE Path of Distinction (UW IPE PoD) Applications. The UW IPE PoD Program is a campus-wide program that awards distinction at graduation for health/social science program students who complete a two-year longitudinal IPE program. The UW-Madison professional students, at any year in their program (as long as they are able to satisfy the requirements), in Genetic Counseling, Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Public Health, Social Work, and Veterinary Medicine are eligible to apply.
The IPE PoD program provides cross-professional students with opportunities to gain and advance their knowledge and skills in interprofessional competencies, and to become interprofessional practitioners as future healthcare team members and leaders.
- To learn more and apply, please visit us at https://cipe.wisc.edu/education/#pod, review the UW IPE PoD Brochure, or join us in one of the following UW IPE PoD Info Sessions.
UW IPE PoD Info Sessions:
- Thursday, May 5th, 2022, from 4:00-5:00pm via zoom
- Wednesday, Sep 14th, 2022, from 4:00-5:00pm via zoom
- Wednesday, Sep 21st, 2022, from 12:00-1:00pm via zoom
- Tuesday, Oct 11th, 2022, from 5:00-6:00pm via zoom
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing zoom information about joining the session.
To directly apply to the 2022-2023 UW IPE PoD Program, please submit your online application here. Applications are due by November 4th, 2022. We look forward to your application.