The UW Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education (UW CIPE) is excited to announce the offering of another IPE Professional Development (PD) Opportunity for faculty, staff, graduate students, and practitioners.
In collaboration with its internal and external partners, the UW CIPE will offer a virtual interactive IPE PD opportunity on January 12, 2022, from 12:30-4:00pm to UW-Madison (and its partners) faculty, staff, facilitators, preceptors, graduate students, and practitioners who are interested in learning and advancing their knowledge and skills in interprofessional practice and education (IPE) teaching and facilitation.
Core Topics To Be Covered:
- Why and What IPE
- How to Plan an IPE Offering
- IPE Facilitation (vs profession-specific facilitation)
- Online IPE Facilitation
- Barb Anderson, MS, Chair, Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership
- James Bumby, RN, PhD, Assistant Clinical Professor, UW-Milwaukee
- Erica Chou, MD, Director of Medical School Interprofessional Education, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Hossein Khalili, BScN, MScN, PhD, FNAP, Director, UW Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, UW-Madison
- Kelly Lackie, RN, BScN, MN, PhD, Associate Director, Simulation-based Education and Interprofessional Education, Dalhousie University
- Michael Oldani, PhD, MS, Director of Interprofessional Practice and Education/IPE @ CUW
- Susan Wenker, PT, PhD, Co-Chair, Teaching Academy, UW-Madison
This IPE PD Day is accredited by the UW-Madison ICEP and the participants could earn continuing education credit after completing the Live Session and the asynchronized work.
There are limited spots available for this free of charge IPE PD Day, please follow the link to register by January 5th, 2022.