As part of its IPE Teaching and Facilitation Badge Program, UW CIPE is excited to announce its first offering of IPE Professional Development (PD) Opportunity this summer. In collaboration with its internal and external partners, UW CIPE will offer a 3-hour virtual IPE PD opportunity (with interactive workshops) on August 10, 2021 from 9am-12pm to UW-Madison (and our partner) faculty, staff, facilitators, preceptors, graduate students, and practitioners who are interested in learning and advancing their knowledge and skills in IPE teaching and facilitating.
Core Topics To Be Covered:
- Why and What IPE
- How to Plan an IPE Offering
- IPE Facilitation (vs profession-specific facilitation)
- Online IPE Facilitation
- Barb Anderson, MS, Chair, Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership
- Erica Chou, MD, Director of Medical School Interprofessional Education, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Hossein Khalili, BScN, MScN, PhD, FNAP, Director, UW Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, UW-Madison
- James C. Bumby, RN, PhD, Assistant Clinical Professor, UW-Milwaukee
- Kelly Lackie, RN, BScN, MN, PhD, Associate Director, Simulation-based Education and Interprofessional Education, Dalhousie University
- Michael Oldani, PhD, MS, Director of Interprofessional Practice and Education/IPE @ CUW
- Susan Wenker, PT, PhD, Co-Chair, Teaching Academy, UW-Madison
There are limited spots available for this free of charge IPE PD Day, please follow the link to RSVP by July 26, 2021.