As part of its IPE Teaching and Facilitation Badge Program, UW CIPE is excited to announce its first offering of IPE Professional Development (PD) Opportunity this summer. In collaboration with its internal and external partners, UW CIPE will offer a 3-hour virtual IPE PD opportunity (with interactive workshops) on August 10, 2021 from 9am-12pm to UW-Madison (and our partner) faculty, staff, facilitators, preceptors, graduate students, and practitioners who are interested in learning and advancing their knowledge and skills in IPE teaching and facilitating.
Here is a list of topics that will be covered throughout the session:
- UW CIPE Professional Development – An Introduction
- Introduction to IPE and Interprofessional Competencies
- Why and What IPE
- IPE Teaching/Facilitation (vs profession-specific teaching/facilitation)
- IPE Facilitating vs Teaching
- IPE Facilitation Skills and Techniques
- Online IPE Teaching/Facilitation (vs online profession-specific teaching/facilitation)
- Creating Meaningful and Collaborative Online Learning Environment (using Meaningful Discourse and Community of Inquiry Frameworks)
- Online IPE Facilitation Strategies
There are limited spots available for this free of charge IPE PD Day, please follow the link to RSVP by June 1, 2021.